June 7, 2017 7:00 PM Eastern Can't attend live? Register to receive the replay.
There’s an online business in your head.
You think about it all the time, you have pages of notes about it, you come up with blog post topics over your lunch hour, and yet...actually launching it hasn’t happened.
You can’t wrap your head around how little ole you will turn this idea into an real business. And when you think of all the things you’d need to do to get it started, you get so overwhelmed you end up watching Big Little Lies instead of working on your business. Part of you isn’t even sure what you should be doing!
Take a breath, and let us tell you.
For the past year, we've been helping women launch online businesses in just 90 days. In this free workshop, we'll tell you how.
What You’ll Learn:
- The FIVE areas of focus you need to nail before you launch your biz
- The things you DON’T need to spend time on when you’re first starting out
- How much TIME it really takes to launch a business
- Anything YOU want - we'll have time to answer questions live
This workshop is for you if you’ve asked yourself:
- What makes me unique?
- What can I do for people?
- How do I get started?
- What should I offer?
- How do I prioritize everything I think I need to do?
- How do I get my first clients?
- Where do I find the time to launch my business?
- How much money do I need to spend to look professional?
We’re Laura Simms and Michelle Ward, and we have a combined 15 years of experience as career coaches and entrepreneurs. From our humble beginnings as 9-5ers, we’re now thriving full-time business owners who have sold published books, online courses, one-on-one coaching, in-person events, and more. We have personally worked with hundreds of people through their career transitions into entrepreneurship, and look forward to showing you the ropes.